Terms & Conditions Give-Away
Conditions of participation with data protection information Cyclowax give-away
• Conditions of Participation
1. The competition runs from 08/09/2023 to 08/21/2023. Participation is free.
2. Participation is open to anyone over the age of 16. There will be no distribution of profits to under 17s.
3. Participation takes place by entering the e-mail address and registering for the Cyclowax newsletter. The newsletter informs you regularly about Cyclowax-related news, trends and special offers. By entering and sending your e-mail address, you agree to receive the newsletter even after the competition has ended.
4. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and this has no effect on participation in the competition. The newsletter will be received until you unsubscribe. Contact to unsubscribe and object to data processing email@example.com or directly in each newsletter via "unsubscribe".
5. The consent to receive the newsletter can be revoked at any time, but without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation.
6. Prizes are drawn by lottery among all valid entries. The winner will be notified via email.
7. We reserve the right to exclude a participant from the competition, in particular if they provide false information, carry out other manipulations or use unauthorized aids.
8. Only contributions submitted within the participation period will be taken into account when determining the winner.
9. We reserve the right to change, cancel or prematurely end the competition at any time without notice due to unforeseen circumstances, without the participant having any claims against the organizer.
10. The participants are responsible for the accuracy of the contact details provided. In the event of non-delivery of the prize, no further investigation will be conducted into the entrant. If the winner does not respond within 7 days of sending the notification of the prize, the entitlement to the prize will be forfeited.
11. When the prize is sent, the risk of deterioration and accidental loss passes to the winner.
12. A payment of the monetary value of the prize or the exchange of the prize are excluded. The prize is not transferable.
13. Legal recourse is excluded.
14. The ineffectiveness of individual provisions of the conditions of participation does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining conditions.
15. Where possible we will deliver the chains personally, just make sure your drivetrain is fully cleaned before.
16. We might ask you for a short interview or some video shots for social media.
processing of personal data
By participating in our competition, we only collect your personal data (name, contact details and e-mail address) to the extent that you have made them available. The purpose of data processing is to ensure that the competition is carried out properly and to notify you if you win. This data processing takes place on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR with your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time by sending us a message, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation. Your data will then be deleted. If you win, your data will be passed on to a shipping company selected by us. Any further transfer of the data to third parties does not take place. If you win, you agree to the publication of your profile name or first and last name under which you participated in the competition on the Cyclowax website and/or Instagram. The publication serves the purpose of announcing the winner of the competition. This data processing takes place on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR with your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time by sending us a message. Your data will then be deleted.
We store your personal data as long as this is necessary for the decision about the competition. In addition, the newsletter will be sent until you unsubscribe. After deregistration, the data will be deleted
data subject rights
If the legal requirements are met, you have the following rights under Art. 15 to 20 GDPR: Right to information, to correction, to deletion, to restriction of processing, to data portability. In addition, according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing based on Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR and to processing for the purpose of direct advertising.
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
According to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you believe that your personal data is not being processed lawfully.
Right to object
If the personal data processing listed here is based on our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to this processing at any time for reasons that arise from your particular situation with effect for the future. After an objection has been raised, the processing of the data concerned will be terminated unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.